Washington Lawns provides services to clean up retention ponds. These are also known as wet ponds and retaining ponds. These are common areas in HOAs, Condominiums, Parks, and anywhere stormwater needs to be managed.
Lack of Maintenance dangers:
• increased maintenance costs
• pollution buildup causing additional hazmat cleanup costs to be incurred
• storm event failure on a slope can cause a full on mudslide
• clogged inlets and outlets that can be the cause for nearby flooding
• invasive species begin to take over, creating a cleanup nightmare
A properly maintained retention pond keeps maintenance costs down while protecting the surrounding area from pollutants and water damage due to inadequate storm water runoff.
Call Washington Lawns today, or use our email form below, to make an appointment with an account rep and make sure storm water runoff is being managed correctly.